“If it ain’t broke, don’t fix it” is a motto a lot of people use when it comes to cleaning. If it doesn’t look dirty, then they feel like there’s no real need to clean it. While this may be true in some cases, it’s not true when it comes to your carpets. Bacteria, dirt and allergens may be hiding deep inside your carpet. Even if your carpets look clean, you should still have them professionally cleaned by a carpet cleaning company in Union, MO at least once a year. Here’s why:
- Makes regular maintenance easier: Most carpet stains aren’t from coffee and wine. Most stains are actually created over time by grinding dry soils into the carpet fibers. By cleaning your carpets annually, you can help prevent these stains and dry soils from building up, and regular upkeep can be managed with simple vacuuming in between annual cleanings.
- Reduces allergens: Your carpet can become a host for both indoor and outdoor allergens. Pet dander, pollen, dust mites, mold and other allergens can become trapped in your carpet and cause allergy symptoms like coughing, sneezing and wheezing. For people who have asthma, allergens in the carpet can even trigger an asthma attack. Regular cleanings remove these allergens, helping to make your home cleaner and healthier.
- Improves air quality: Carpets trap air pollutants and bacteria that can make it difficult to breathe and even cause you to get sick. Cleaning your carpet annually helps to remove these pollutants, making it easier for you to breathe.
- Makes your carpets last longer: Regular cleanings can help prolong the life of your carpeting. Soil that is ground into your carpet can actually begin to wear down the fibers. By removing the dirt stuck deep within the carpeting, you can help make your carpets last longer.
- Helps eliminate household odors: Lingering odors in your home may be coming from your carpeting. Regular deep cleanings will remove these odors and make your home not only look clean but smell clean too.
- Makes your room brighter and cleaner: The obvious reason to have your carpet cleaned regularly is to make it look clean. You may not realize how dirty your carpet is until you see how bright and clean it looks after a professional cleaning.
- Guarantee your warranty: A lot of carpeting stores offer warranties on the carpets they sell. However, if you read the fine print, you’ll often find that the warranty is only valid if you care for the carpet properly. Most carpet warranties will require that you have your carpets cleaned professionally at least once a year.
If it’s time for your carpet’s annual cleaning, contact Premier Carpet Care & Water Damage Restoration, your local carpet cleaning company in Union, MO. We offer premier deep cleaning services for your carpets and other flooring, including tile, hardwood floors and grout. We even offer furniture cleaning services! To learn more about the services we offer or to schedule an appointment, call us today!
Categorised in: Carpet Cleaning
This post was written by Writer