As a homeowner, you probably strive to keep your home clean and tidy at all times. You wash all of the visible areas of the house, but when was the last time you cleaned your air ducts? The same contaminants that you regularly clean up in your house—especially dust and pet hair—can also be found in your air ducts. Since you never know what might be going on up in your air ducts, there are numerous reasons to regularly hire specialists for air duct cleaning in Washington, MO:
- Improve system efficiency: As dust, pet hair and other contaminants build up around your vents, your HVAC system has to work harder each and every day. The harder your system has to work, the more electricity it will use, and thus, the higher your electrical bill will be. Proper air duct cleaning will improve the efficiency of your HVAC system, lowering your monthly electric bill.
- Remove pet dander and hair: No matter what type of pet or pets you own, they’re bound to inadvertently leave behind hair and dander while running through your house. Luckily, it’s not hard to clean up the hair you can see. Running the vacuum or sweeping easily takes care of the problem on the floor. But that same hair can get trapped in your air ducts, which is almost impossible to clean by yourself. The hair and dander trapped in your air ducts is a hotbed for germs and other allergens. Over time it’ll eventually build up and clog your vents, ruining your system’s efficiency.
- Mitigate mold: Mold usually grows in damp, cool, dark spaces—like your air ducts. If not treated regularly, mold can develop throughout your HVAC system. Mold in your air ducts is dangerous to your and your family’s wellbeing. Mold spores are responsible for many allergies, and in some cases, can even be deadly. Some air duct cleaning services can even include anti-microbe fogging, which will take care of any future mold growth.
- Get rid of dust and pollen: Just like pet hair and dander, dust and pollen are an unavoidable inconvenience in your home. Again, it’s easy to clean dust that you see around your house. However, dust and pollen can quickly build up in your vents and wreak havoc on your system, and potentially your health if you suffer from allergies.
- Reduce allergies: All of the things that accumulate and grow in your air ducts can cause allergy problems for people. Pet dander and pollen stuck in your air ducts can cause dry eyes, runny noses and sinus headaches. That’ll make life miserable for an allergy sufferer. Our air duct cleaning in Washington, MO will eliminate any allergens stuck in your ducts and ensure a happy and healthy life for everyone in your family.
Call Premier Carpet Care & Water Damage Restoration today to find out how our air duct cleaning service can help improve your life and increase the lifespan of your HVAC system.
Categorised in: Air Duct Cleaning
This post was written by Writer