When it comes to the care of your carpets, it may be difficult to tell how often you should invest in professional carpet cleaning in Washington, MO. There are several factors to consider when deciding how often you should clean your carpets. For example, a home with lots of foot traffic, multiple children or indoor pets will require more frequent cleanings. However, a good rule of thumb is to clean your carpets at least once a year. Here’s why:
- Protects your warranty: If you’ve had new carpet installed, check the warranty for your carpet. Chances are your warranty will specify how often your carpets should be cleaned in order for the warranty to remain valid. Most warranties will require that your carpet be professionally cleaned once a year.
- Prolongs the life of your carpet: Over time, even if you can’t see it, dirt is accumulating in the fibers of your carpet. The dirt will grind against the fibers of your carpet, wearing them down, reducing the pile and degrading the shape. Annual cleanings help remove this dirt, which will help protect the fibers from wear and extend the life of your carpet.
- Makes your carpet easier to clean: Waiting too long to clean your carpet can make it more difficult to keep your carpets clean. The longer you allow dirt to build up, the harder it will be to remove the accumulated layers of dirt from your carpet. Annual professional cleanings will not only ensure that you get the best possible cleaning every year, but it will also make self-cleanings in between professional services easier on you.
- Helps remove odors: Annual cleanings will help remove unpleasant odors from your home. Even if you clean up spills and other accidents quickly, odor-causing bacteria can still get trapped in the fibers of your carpet. Annual cleanings will remove the source of odors, which will help keep your home smelling fresh and clean.
- Prevents future stains: Most professional carpet cleaning products have ingredients in them that will not only clean your carpets, but will also help protect them from future stains. This means that the fibers of your carpet will not immediately absorb spills, dirt and other mishaps, which will help prevent stains and make for easier cleanup.
- Keeps the air in your home clean and allergen-free: Annual professional carpet cleanings are recommended to keep the air in your home as clean as possible. Over time, carpets trap allergens, dust and certain bacteria that can be hazardous to you and your family. Annual cleanings help prevent the buildup of these air pollutants, which will help keep your family healthy and breathing easy.
Investing in professional carpet cleaning in Washington, MO at least once a year is the smart choice. Annual cleanings will help prolong the life of your carpet, keep your carpet and home clean and free of bacteria and odors and protect your carpet from future stains, making for easier everyday cleanup. To schedule our cleaning service, please get in touch with Premier Carpet Care & Water Damage Restoration today.
Categorised in: Carpet Cleaning
This post was written by Writer